Friday, July 3, 2015

To .... Living with Kids -




I stayed up the other night and ate cucumbers & chocolate cake.
I was going to post then .... but clearly didn't.

This morning I'm actually up early ... for me.
The sky is gorgeous.
It's this mix of gray & all sorts of blue clouds in all sorts of patterns and shapes.
Then there's the pinks and oranges and reds of the sunrise.

I noticed 'cause I've already hung laundry on the line.
The little girls are still faithfully sleeping on the trampoline.
Regan slept 'til 9:45 the other morning.

In spite of the sun & heat & tractors.

Rex is home this morning.
Happy holiday weekend.
He's made coffee.
I've started updating the latest version of software on my phone.

It's been a ridiculously busy week.
Every day is just go. go. go.

Last night we got home around 5 & Chad had fallen asleep in the car.
I laid him down & he is still sleeping ... almost 14 hours later.

The whys of our extra busy schedules are for another post.
This is just a quick remember the memories post.

Remember the sweet summer childhood of the kids.
Remember that I am living it with them. 



- - -


Also in this case remember to hire a photographer that will actually focus & not chop your head off -  #thanksbenny :)

- - -



- - -






Hair flipping is an art.
That takes practice, skill ....
and hair :)

- - -



Happy weekend, friends.
Love well ... knowing He loves first & best & always.


No comments: