Monday, September 8, 2014

To .... Moon Shadows & A Little Old Dress -






- - - -

The moon was so bright tonight you could see your shadow.
We went for a walk.
Just him & me.
Our shadows in front of us along the canal.
We talked about kids.
And grace.

We're going to go again tomorrow.
Cause we like being together.

Back packs are packed .... even though we're home tomorrow.
How's that for confusing?
:)
Their running shoes are set out.
I really should start some sort of hashtag for Regan & Molly and what they wear when they run before school.
Super hilarious.

I'm a week late for the whole 'we survived the first week of school' post.
I'm two weeks late for any first day of school pictures.

I could just say we survived & we did take pictures.



Like this one. 
Happy Kindergarten.
It's the dress.
All the girls have worn it.
See ....






Sailor was barefoot.
Molly wore lacy socks with red shoes.
Roo put her socks on all by herself with the heels all bunched up around the the mary jane straps of her scuffed black shoes.

That's it.
We're out of girls.
;)


- - -

This is going to be a 2 part post.
It's late.
I just got tired.
And there is way more I wanted to say.

to be continued ......



1 comment:

Beth said...

How awesome that they all wore that dress! Love it.