Thursday, June 30, 2016

To ..... 6 Weeks of Summer ::: Part 1 -



So we're a bit into summer already, but I wanted to have the kids guest post a week each .... a through their own eyes, sort of thing.
It should fun :)

Regs won the pick-a-number-between ... and got to go first.
She didn't quite understand the whole 'through your eyes' idea.
So these were just snaps during the week of different things she did, followed by her detailed & descriptive explanation of each picture .... lol.

Her words will be in italics.



we went shopping at costco, i mean win-co. we had a fun time. Chady & i put gatorade and yogurt in our own brown bags

That shopping trip was a circus.
Rex was a hero & I barely kept it together.



me and my sister was peeling corn for dinner. we had beans with the corn. we had hot dogs too.

This was Friday, I'm pretty sure.
During dinner Regan was eating corn & comments 'this must have been one of the pieces I did, there's lots of strings'
:)


me and my mom was walking to church.

So often on Sunday's she asks to walk from the wall.
So often on Sunday's we're busting it to be on time & answer with we have to drive the 3 minutes instead of walk the 10.
We were a few minutes late but that was ok :)





i was painting the pool at my swim. after a couple minutes my sister comed in and painted with me.

Per the life of a kid - these ideas always strike them at the worst possible times - or the most inconvenient for the parent times.
Also paint on carpet ..... we moved to the table.
And naturally I now own more masterpieces :)



i was painting my nails with watching the olympic trails.

Perks of an almost 13 year old sister & her nail polish collection.
She's actually getting better .... at least it doesn't look like her poor little toes went through a meat grinder & came out bloody red.


me and my brothers and sisters was playing in the sprinkler.

Followed by moving the whole show to the trampoline.


i was drinking lemonade at the um ... what is it called, mommy what is it called.
water slides.
our whole team was there.

Wristbands that allowed unlimited fountain drinks :)
Also this was recovery mode, as she was the lost kid from yesterday.

- - -

Jack is scheduled to be up next.

..... let me be singing when the evening comes .....




No comments: