Sunday, March 19, 2017

To .... the Next 18 Hours Are Going to be A Lot of Work -



I sit night after night & feed Max, with my computer sitting next to me .... because 'i'm going to post tonight'.

I hold Max.
I surf facebook & instagram.
I watch tv.
I read emails.
I text.
I listen to books on audible.

Then I go to bed.
My computer is still there in the morning.

I'm falling asleep tonight sitting here ... but we will post first :)

- - -

Ben had a reward coming to him for some effort he showed in school last month.
Pretty big effort ... pretty big treat.

We camped out.
The field was green.
The tent smelled like memories.
We roasted marshmallows.

The whole nine yards.
Except Max & I slept in the house : )
So did Sailor .....
Chad was in by 10:30, he wanted water.
Rex was in by 2, his air mattress went flat.
Regan was in by 5 something, she had a bad dream.

Ben loves outdoors.
He loves to camp.
His favorite part was setting up, he said.

It was beautiful.
The light, the food, the fire, the kids, the memories .....
It's all still up - he'll sleep out till the rain comes, he said.

.... back to my whole falling asleep bit, the rest of these are just going up.













This old verse was a part of all the memories .... the grub box is full of both - the memories & camp verses.

















- - -







- - -

On Friday afternoon when Rex got home he told me 'the next 18 hours are going to be so much work'
He's a good dad.

(the computer was too sloow ...  & I fell asleep again last night :)
The beach, the orchards, Christmas, Max .... all still coming.


No comments: