Sunday, December 11, 2016

To .... Catching Up -



The obvious goal is to baby spam this blog .... like tomorrow :)
So I thought we'd play catch up on an entire season's worth of random life.



We live in California ....
It doesn't snow.
Shoes are never seen as necessary.
And clearly playing in the hose is seen as a year 'round activity.

Usually immediately followed by hot baths ..... because even Californians still have the months of November & December.


Titles & sections for this post should include the following ....

~ pictures I found on my phone
~ pictures that never made insta
~ pictures that I stole
~ pictures from life

and if I would have thought about that at the beginning I would have grouped them like that :)



Spray painting Halloween wigs -



- - -


Sunday night football ... I'm guessing .... but I really don't remember :)

- - -




Bless her .... this was some parenting moment she thought I was failing ....
"mom do you know so&so is doing such&such"
!!!

- - -


We forget sometimes that a cart full of groceries from Costco doesn't all fit in the back of our little car.

- - -



- - -


Already edited selfies she leaves on my phone.

- - -



just us.
- - -



Pretty sure riding lawn mowers that are lined up outside of home improvement stores speak some kind of secret language to kids calling them to sit on them.

- - -


Here's a classic :) you'd never know it from his facial expressions .... but that's his favorite popcorn maker ever & he got a new one for his birthday.

- - -


They're not all pre-edited :)

- - -


Rex came home from work asking what in the world a cat barrel was?
I was laughing too hard to answer.

It was a notice for a cat burial ....

- - -


The boys took a lego robotics class last semester from that nice man who explained all sorts of things I had no idea about.

- - -


Plaid on plaid on plaid ..... next winter.

- - -


found on phone.
- - -






views from life.

- - -



black converses are almost as equally beautiful as red saltwaters.
- - -


Concert life.

- - -


Stolen :)

- - -


always looking back, I like pictures of pregnancy .... looking back is the key phrase :)
- - -


I can't decide if one day she'll accuse me with lines like 'why did you let me out of the house dressed like that' or if she'll always just own her own style. Rock on, Poppy.
- - -



Confession .... I never put them in water ....
- - -



Regan's random room photography.
- - -


again, stolen .... from Sailor's intsa .... where I first looked & thought gosh those are beautiful kids & then realized they were mine.
Hashtag biased!!!

- - -


In my former days where I was perfectly full of all the things I'd absolutely never let a kid of mine do .... really high on the list was nEveR let them - EveR - wear socks with sandals. Even higher on the list was nEveR let them go out in public wearing said socks with saltwaters .....

And there you go.
one, never make a stupid list
two, encourage independence & logic that says 'mom this way my feet won't get cold'
three, document

- - -


night 247 of we haven't had dinner & it's 8:30pm

- - -


She's completely enjoyed 90% of my clothes not fitting this winter - closet raider!!

- - -



Twinkle magic in the girls room ....

- - -


Seriously ....  reason 99 to have found out already if this baby was a girl.

- - -

Thanksgiving twenty16 .... with a throw back to Thanksgiving twenty07 ....





Parade morning -

Of all the millions of black Friday ad's Molly shows me the 70% off flannel ad & Regan finds the cheap drug store make-up.
3 cheers for personality!



family texts.



To Grandma's house we go -


Dessert & whip cream for days.


- - -

Merry Christmas!



No comments: