Wednesday, November 23, 2016

To .... We're Going for a Walk -







Sailor wondered why I was taking pictures of dead things .....
Not dead things .... November things.

I forced them all on a walk with me this afternoon.



Chad is stretching here ... I guess :)
He's also a testimony to vacation attire .... truth, we were all in vacation/stay home attire.











For the most part they walked too close to me & laughed & joked with each other.
Growing up kids are fun.
They are completely different from little kids.
I like them.
My out of shape pregnant self tried to keep up with my skipping 4 year old & the conversation of my 13 year old :)






- - -






- - -


Thanksgiving Eve - Twenty16

1 comment:

Dozler said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Miss you guys. I love the pictures, even the one of the green field. Our green has gone dormant . Hugs to y'all. Aunt Bonnie 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞.