Friday, March 24, 2017

To .... Max Boy at 3 Months -



i really wanted to wear a necklace .... bahaha :)

I'm pretty good at stressing out over all the things I haven't done.

Spring Break, for instance ..... it's already Friday & my desk is still a disaster, so is the cupboard where the peanut butter, powdered sugar & salt, etc. lives. Sailor's school reports aren't done & there are cobwebs in the living room.

That's just the stuff side.
I can just as easily freak out that suddenly Max doesn't know how to take a nap on his own & I should read Proverbs every day. Or I should help Rex more with ... all sorts of life.

deep.
breath.

- - -




Max & his laundry basket living life :)

- - -

12.8.16

12.28.16 - one week

1.21.17 - one month
2.28.17 - two months  .... taken at night vs morning :)

3.21.17 - three months 

.... can you say legs!!!

- - -


This was Chad's attempt to help him smile.

- - -










- - -


- - -



3 months .....
He weighs about 15 pounds.
He is used to noise & loud.
He doesn't 'sleep through the night'.
He smiles.
He does lots of happy leg kicks.
He is getting a lot better at holding his head & looking around.
He likes to be held.
He talks a lot to his Daddy.

He's been to the beach & a parade & on dinner dates.
He's totally outgrown size newborn everything.

He's beautiful.
He reminds me that it's not always as complicated as I want to make it .... hard sometimes, but not overly complicated.

He's still one of the greatest gifts.




- - -



No comments: